Build a better New Zealand
by growing great Kiwi Kids -
leave a lasting legacy in your will
The Graeme Dingle Foundation (GDF) is the endowment fund established to support the Foundation for Youth Development (FYD) to run its successful programmes for years to come. In essence, the purpose of GDF is to be the financial bedrock and a sustainable source of income for FYD.
GDF and Public Trust have formed a strategic alliance, enabling Public Trust to facilitate GDF bequests and effectively manage the investment portfolio. Both organisations are passionate about building a better future for New Zealand and have a shared vision of growing great Kiwi kids
and building strong communities.
GDF is committed to programmes that produce quality research and evaluation and that impact Kiwi kids and ultimately the future of
All FYD programmes we support have been proven to work by:
- improving attitudes at school and home
- improving academic results
- helping students set and achieve their goals
- boosting self-confidence
- reducing truancy rates and at-risk behaviours,
such as substance abuse
- helping students feel more positive about their future
A bequest is a gift that is made through your will.
The most commonly used forms of bequest are:
- Giving a gift of cash or an asset
- Giving a percentage of your estate
- Giving the residue of your estate after you have provided for those close to you
- Giving all or part of your life insurance
- Giving shares
How to give a gift while you are alive or a bequest in your will
A charitable grant or gift is one way you can support the children and young people of New Zealand. To learn more about making a gift or leaving a bequest to GDF or if you want more information please contact Graeme Dingle on 021 420 947 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Graeme Dingle Foundation wishes to thank the following partners for their support:
Public Trust, Tindall Foundation, NZ Government and Trust Management.