General Manager Auckland Kids Achievement Trust
The Foundation is a leader in the field of Youth Development in New Zealand and provides young people with the opportunity to build self-confidence and learn valuable life skills by participating in a number of unique developmental programmes i.e. Project K, Stars and Kiwi Can, Career Navigator and MYND.
The Auckland Kids Achievement Trust is the largest deliverer of programmes to 7,500 children in numerous schools around Auckland.
The General Manager reports to a board and will have responsibility for overall leadership of the team, financial reporting and monitoring, strategic and business planning, sponsorship and relationship management and operational management
The ideal candidate will be an effective leader with strong interpersonal and communication skills, plenty of drive and energy as well as
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Five plus years leading in a similar environment.
- Experience in the areas of general management: business planning and development; financial reporting; funding and profile building; team management; communication; and stakeholder relationship management.
- Experience in working both at a strategic level and operational level.
- Proven skills in developing effective internal and external relationship with all levels of stakeholders from schools to commercial sponsors.
For further information and to apply click on the link below
At our Albany National office we currently have enough data entry superstars but if you are interested in helping next year please contact katrien.brown@ fyd.org.nz for more information.