Build a strong New Zealand by helping to grow great Kiwi kids.
To collaborate with communities to develop, coordinate, manage and deliver programmes that are proven to bring positive changes to the lives of young New Zealanders, their families and communities.
The Foundation for Youth Development is a values-driven organisation dedicated to maximising youth potential.
- Respect - Whakaute
- We are open, caring and respectful towards others.
We are committed to teamwork and consultation.
- Integrity - Pono
- We communicate openly; we operate in a transparent way and make choices using an ethical lens.
- Sustainability - Whakapumautanga
- We are mindful of the environment in all that we do and aim to leave the world a better place than we found it.
- We recognise the importance of ‘teaching people to fish’ in aiming to strengthen our community partners and our young people.
- Excellence - Hiranga
- We are committed to the highest standards in all that we do and have a culture of continual improvement.
- Collaboration - Kupapa
- We seek to collaborate and work with like-minded and effective organisations and individuals on the premise that together, we can achieve more.