Build a strong New Zealand by helping Grow Great Kiwi Kids.
The wellbeing of New Zealand’s young people is at the heart of FYD. Through our community-focused, positive experiential learning and mentoring programmes, our young people will develop life skills and confidence, and be empowered to maximise their potential. Through continued collaboration with key stakeholders, including schools, businesses and community organisations, we will improve outcomes for many more Kiwi kids and their families.
The Foundation for Youth Development is a values-driven organisation dedicated to maximising youth potential.
- Respect - Whakaute
- We are open, caring and respectful towards others.
We are committed to teamwork and consultation.
- Integrity - Pono
- We communicate openly; we operate in a transparent way and make choices using an ethical lens.
- Sustainability - Whakapumautanga
- We are mindful of the environment in all that we do and aim to leave the world a better place than we found it.
- We recognise the importance of ‘teaching people to fish’ in aiming to strengthen our community partners and our young people.
- Excellence - Hiranga
- We are committed to the highest standards in all that we do and have a culture of continual improvement.
- Collaboration - Kupapa
- We seek to collaborate and work with like-minded and effective organisations and individuals on the premise that together, we can achieve more.