Mentor Training Dates
Have you ever thought about becoming a Mentor and have wanted to give something back to the community? Why don't you train to become a Mentor and change a young person's life, as well as your own?
Please see below for our upcoming Mentor Training Dates.
We require mentors for North Shore, Central, West and South Auckland for matching in August and November.
FYD Auckland - Central, North Shore, South and West
2013 Training Dates:
2nd & 9th March - North Shore
13th & 20th April - South
18th & 25th May - Central
3rd & 10th August - North Shore, Central, West and South Auckland
12th & 19th October - North Shore, Central, West and South Auckland
- Cost: $120.00 (Training grants are available)
- Training is over two days, Sat 9.30am till 5pm. Lunch, refreshments and training resources provided.
- Potential mentors can attend any of the training sessions across Auckland and choose to mentor in their own region.
- Enquiries and registration for training in Auckland: Central, North Shore, West and South contact:
Ph: 09 488 0147
Mob: 021 420 958
Bay of Plenty
Saturday 30th July, 9am - 5pm
Saturday 6th August, 9am - 5pm
Saturday 13th August, 9am - 5pm
For enquiries and registration please contact:
07 579 0231
021 992 613
2012 Mentor training will take place on the 21st and 29th of April from 9am - 5pm..
For further information please contact: Sheralee MacDonald, 021 946 333 or email email@example.com
Central Hawkes Bay
- Thursday 18 March 6pm - 9pm
- Saturday 20 March 9am - 3pm
- Thursday 25 March 6pm - 9pm
- Saturday 27 March 9am - 3pm
Napier Boys' High School
- Thursday 17 June 6pm - 9pm
- Saturday 19 June 9am - 3pm
- Thursday 24 June 6pm - 9pm
- Saturday 26 June 9am - 3pm
Havelock North High School
- Thursday 09 September 6pm - 9pm
- Saturday 11 September 9am - 3pm
- Thursday 16 September 6pm - 9pm
- Saturday 18 September 9am - 3pm
For inquiries and registration please contact: 06 870 4041, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries and please contact: Warrick Sue, 04 577 2070 or email email@example.com
For inquiries and registration please contact: Karen Walshe, 021 846 607 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For inquiries and registration please contact: Chellie Keenan, Ph 07 834 8114, or email email@example.com